Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Niko Geyer

"You Make My Heart Sing"

An homage to Maurice Sendak's Where the Wild Things Are, this was my contribution to Cory Godbey's Terrible Yellow Eyes tribute from last year.

* * *

"The Orphan Prince"

This is a commissioned book cover for a young adult novel of the same name about a young prince and his page who embark on a big adventure. That sense of excitement and departure is what I wanted to capture with this picture.

* * *

"Jack and the Beanstalk"

Some of the Art Jumble veterans may remember this one. I actually drew it for this blog over two years ago! Feel free to take a look at the archived entry for some more information.

* * *

"Ambivalent World"

Even though my webcomic, Fantasy Realms, has been on hiatus for several years now, I still love to revisit the characters every now and then. Ledin in particular is rather iconic and a fan favorite.

* * *

I'm not sure if these are my best, but they certainly rank among my favorites. You're welcome to visit my homepage if you want to see more of my work: www.nikogeyer.com

2 comments:

Craig Wilson said...

Wow, that's really beautiful work.

Craig Wilson said...

I can't believe you're not getting more love, this is GOLD.