Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tiptoe Through The Tulips


Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me
-
Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me
-
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me
-
-Tiny Tim

4 comments:

Jim said...

I knew exactly what song you picked before I even read the lyrics. The nose and the eys seemed to scream "Tiny Tim". Great stuff

Lauren said...

Awesome! Love the hatching in the BG. Really makes it pop!

Scott Tolleson said...

Great one Diddle! So wacky!

Greg said...

Hahaha. Loving it Darryl. I could see him as a guest star on The Fairly Oddparents.
This is so wacky I love it.