Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Saturday, September 9, 2006

Career Vacation Opportunities

Okay, I had to do this one of Jennifer Connelly riding one of those mechanical horses from the movie "Career Opportunities".




Wow there are some really great post up this week. I chose to do Vacation as it's one of my favorite "Non-Star Wars" movies. My dad is Clark W. Griswald and every vacation I ever took ended up the same way this movie did: hillbilly relatives asking for money, dog-piss sandwiches, moose punching and of course a recently deceased relative whose death was mistaken for a nap. And why was that girl in the Ferrari always following me?

4 comments:

Mark Geyer said...

Cool, I like all the little elements that remind you of certain parts of the movie, great job Ryan.

Greg said...

Great job Ryan! Hahaha, love the shoes. Your very first post, you'll be happy to know I won't have to call your mother now.

Tom said...

Looks great Ryan.

GaryGepetto said...

Love the collague take Ryan! LOVE this shoes!