Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Week 1: Vampire Ambush

Ok so here is my second post for week one. I posted two different versions obviously, one with bright colors and another with more muted colors.

For this post I wanted to go back to my animation roots, simple shapes and strong silhouettes. I was thinking a cemetery background with a monochromatic color scheme would have worked well with these characters but I didn't have time and may revisit this in the future.

And now on to week two!

3 comments:

Mark Geyer said...

Greg, awesome! The monochromatic cemetery background would work for both of them. I hope to see more in this style.

Tom said...

the brighter one has my vote.

rory said...

great! I like the green faced vampire...looks more dead ...