Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Let's Get This Show on the Road!

       ALWAYS beware when I say I'm going to start posting a lot. All these years and I'm still learning that if I have a window, I'll just go ahead and write a short story and figure things out as I roll.  My first take on this was a Jaggeresque douche vs band, but the beauty of today's music is the isolated celebrity singer, which actually makes the protagonist even more polarized and iconic.
      I'm fortunate enough to be buried in animation boards which would usually be no reason to complain, but life loves throwing curveballs and making a doable schedule tight. As a result, I't's taking a while to get the illustration engine rolling after chasing half hours back to back. Stay tuned to see how I rework this unfocused first prod at what I think is a nice short.

No comments: