Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Year's resolution: Innita's Rockanrose.


My New Year's resolution is Rockanrose, 5th album of Colombian nudist rocker Innita para No, my beloved virtual star-freckled pink-albino female multi-instrumentalist. The album will go out Tuesday, July 26, 2011.

My resolution is: launching all Rockanrose songs with vocals. It is, most of her 4 former albums have been demo instrumental tracks, with just 5 sung songs.

If you wanna hear her demos: Innita at Jango Radio.
And if you wanna hear advances of this upcoming Innita's album: Rockanrose at Myspace.

Cheers,
No para Innita

3 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Thank you for your comment. i am sooooooo glad to know that I am not alone in my way of thinking.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rabbit Town Art said...

She is gorgeous! Absolutely love her star freckles!

No said...

Thanks Sacramento & Rabbit Town Animator for your comments :)