Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Friday, August 13, 2010

Girls Girls Girls! - Day 5 of 7

For day 5 of this topic I'd like to share a couple of holiday inspired girls.


"Peppermint Swirl"  - I wrote the poem that accompanies this illustration inspired by the beauty regular women, plain and simple. As a society we exalt the bombshells, models, actresses and sex symbols. That's all well and good but what gets my heart racing most is a regular girl!
Mid riff shirt in the snow? Heck yeah! If these southern California girls all around me here in Los Angeles can justify wearing Ugg Boots with mini skirts in hot weather then I feel completely at ease drawing a bare stomach on a cold winter night. Besides, she's got that puppy to snuggle up with.

Back tomorrow for day 6 with more cutie-patooties.

Best,
Nathanael
My Blog

No comments: