Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Girls Girls Girls! - Day 2 of 7

As promised here is my second (of seven) consecutive day of posts for this topic. These are so much fun!

At the beginning of each year I create an official New Year's Girl. Here are my cuties from the past three years (including a remix of this year's girl). Enjoy!

2010 New Year's Girl.
Champagne Refill - 2010 New Year's Girl Remix.
2009 New Year's Girl.
2008 New Year's Girl.

I have such fond memories of creating each of these. Every year for the holidays I travel from Los Angeles back home to Wisconsin to spend time with family. There, amidst the glowing Christmas lights, warm fire and delicious smells of home cooked meals and cookies I indulge in creative bliss while creating these little bombshells. I hope you have as much fun viewing them as I do creating them!

Very Best,
Nathanael
My Blog

No comments: