Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Slug Bug

An old character design that I decided to give a make-over, and his own funnybook cover. Slug Bug was one of my first attempts at animation – a not very successful attempt, so I don't plan to ever post that one, but I'm working on a storyline for a new Slug Bug cartoon/comic. He even has a theme song – here are some of the lyrics:

He leaves a sticky trail behind... Slug Bug!
A superhero made of slime... Slug Bug!
With his Kung Fu eyes he knocks out crime... Slug Bug!
But salt will turn Slug Bug to brine... Slug Bug!

CanSlug Bug defeat those crumby Salt-Teens?... Stay 'tooned!

© 2000/2008 Barry/Right-Hemisphere Laboratory

MyBlog

4 comments:

Ryan Carpentier said...

I like Slug Bug!

Russ Cox said...

I like your illustration style.

Jason Quinones said...

salt teens...very funny! wanna see more of slug bug!

Steafan Collins said...

loving slug bug! great colours :)