Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Double-Post Guilty Pleasure




Um...my guilty pleasure is drawing pinups of some kind...just sketches...when I'm not working on anything I still draw pinups, so I guess it's my default mode. My avatar in SL is a pinup girl.

Also my guilty pleasure is double-posts, so I'm adding an illo from when I was 17 or thereabouts....really old clip from a set of early comics I drew that featured 'the dregs', 'marshmallow people', 'the steel cobra', and a somewhat crazed alter-ego who liked to send people to a place called 'The Weird Limits'. I was never into the swords and skulls thing, I did 'The Weird Limits' which was more of a mental assault where the most unexpectedly annoying things would always happen.

"There is no escape from the Weird Limits!"

No comments: