Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Mall Santas are Hard to Find

A Hellmark Greeting Card
When you don't really care to send anything!

Jolly Old Nick... checking his list to see who's been naughty, and not nice.

I have a stack of rejected greeting-card sketches that I drew back in the early to mid-nineties. Since I want to be a good citizen and help with the recycling effort, I've decided that I'd pick out some of my favorites, and work up my own line of cards... my standards are much lower than that other greeting card company. Here's the first one from '96... I'm probably gonna get a lump of coal for doing this, but oh, what the H-E-Double Upside-Down Candy Canes?!

Merry Christmas fellow bloggers... avoid the roast Beast!

My Blog

© 1996/2009 Barry/Right-Hemisphere Laboratory

4 comments:

. justin segal said...

Looks like Satan's the one who feels like he's in hell! Love the snot on the kid!

Dipesh said...

haha...great job!

Unknown said...

....H-E-J-J...? nice work

Unknown said...

Great idea and awesome illustration!