Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My S(w)ith Mo-Nnah

Hi people,
my name's Matteo, I'm from Italy and - yeah! - this is my first post here on AJ.

I loved week 156-157 subjects so I just tried to merge both of them in one picture, basically a sith Gioconda. :D

Im so excited to be part of this community, and I hope u dig my works.

If u want to have a look at my blog and leave a comment, feel free to head to http://galdelico.blogspot.com/

Ciao!

5 comments:

kim holt said...

I love this. I also am impressed with how you combined the two themes. Great job. Texturing and lighting is very nice as well.

Jason Quinones said...

looks awesome!

Craig Wilson said...

This is great! I spent all week trying to come up with a character with a design on the skin. The red is awesome.

Unknown said...

Kim, Jason, Craig, thank u so much!

Im really happy, this place is literally filled of incredible artists and talented people. My list of bookmarks is growing up day after day. :D

Federico Distefano said...

Very cool!
:)