Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Monday, September 21, 2009

C is for cat...updated with more

I once had a dog, Spike. He was a German Shepherd. He's dead now. So this one's for you Spike, D is for dog...or dead, whichever you prefer.
D is for Dogs. I am not a dog person, so I don't remember the name of the breed of each of these guys.

Another C is for cat. I draw my cat a lot.F is for Fish, and E is for Eagle. This is from a project I worked on last year, obviously the subject was Native American Art.


Or D is for Diesel. That's my cat's name.

8 comments:

David Jackson said...

these are quite neat.

KittyMeow said...

Lovely linework :-) So liquid, just like a cat!

Unknown said...

Nice, I like the fluid linework and shapes.

Craig Wilson said...

great rythm, Chuck Jones'd be proud!

Cris Urdiales said...

Love the cats! you nailed down their body motion!!

Don Murphy said...

Such great line work!

Greg said...

Great designs Zee!

Patri Balanovsky said...

awesome work, man. awesome.
LOVE that dog at the top,
and also the dogs line-up below it. great style and execution.

:)
P.