Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WATCHMEN PORTRAITS & MORE!

Hello everyone! My name is Guayapisco. I'm from Guayaquil, Ecuador, but currently reside in Philadelphia. Since I'm new here I thought I'd start with some "Watchmen" related art. These are some quick portraits I did of Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, and the Comedian.


I also did a small run of stickers and gave them out last week before the premiere of the movie.



These portraits and other Watchmen art were exhibited at the Imax by King of Prussia Mall in Philadelphia, to promote the movie. The gallery was put together by the Philadelphia Cartoonist Society and featured a lot of members from the Autumn Society of Philadelphia as well.



You can view pictures of the gallery at my brother Chogrin's flickr account here:

WWW.FLICKR.COM/CHOGRIN

You can view more of my stuff here:

guayapizco.blogspot.com

Thank-you for your time and I look forward to posting here often!

~Guayapisco~

6 comments:

MARgie said...

I want some stickers!

cool stuff man!

Mark Geyer said...

Welcome and great work!!!

Dipesh said...

nice stuff! love the portraits!

Unknown said...

nice work man! I love the top 3...very nice.

damon said...

nice stuff man

rory said...

I really like how you styled those, and the stickers are a great idea!