Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Thursday, October 2, 2008

DEVASTATOR



Well I must say this was hard to pick a bot for this week with all the cool transformers out there already. I had a few other sketches I may post later and would love to do an Opti-Moose Prime for kicks. Although, Soundwave and Shockwave are my favorites I've always wanted to create a Devastator. I really love the streamline-cartoony look of the new animated series and loosely based this off of it. Wish I had more time to photoshop this and add some ruined buildings and debris.

9 comments:

jason hickman said...

LOL those were my top picks as well, did some devastator, soundwave, and a Megatron, but they didn't come together. Your Devastator Rocks!!!

~Shannon Mistry said...

Great job Eric, really like the design. I agree the new cartoon is great. Took me awhile to get used to it, but it's really grown on me. I like the color palette too.

damon said...

cool

i love it

FrankenBarry said...

Awesome work! Nice design, colors, cool stylization, and a dynamic pose!

David Jackson said...

neat, great cement mixer.

Greg said...

This is awesome! Well played.

Unknown said...

Nice squat proportions and simple design. I always loved the constructicons - maybe because of that bright green color scheme. Hell, what kid at heart doesn't like construction vehicles?

SEAN "CREATE" HAMILTON said...

i love it!!!!tight design!!!

Unknown said...

thats pretty sweet!