Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Angler Fish Blimp

I asked my 4 year old son to draw a scary monster and he gave me this, a pooping angler fish blimp with two dudes fighting on top of it. Classy!

Please note the following:
  • My son chose the colors
  • The green elephantiasis cactus guy throwing a spear
  • The blue guy dodging the spear
  • The scribbles on the angler fish, were from a previous angler fish fight
  • The poop
That is all.

6 comments:

Lena said...

haha that is incredible. i love his imagination :D

Unknown said...

masterpiece! love the two guys fighting on top.

Don Murphy said...

Well done, Geyers!

Are you sure it's not a green Flamenco Dancer's outfit?

I have to say, that wee highlight gives the angler a great sense of volume.

Unknown said...

Even with a battle on his back - the fish is relaxed enough to poop. :)

A wonderfully whimsical piece of art!

robb miller said...

HAHA! Shweet!

n!k said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!

ploop ploop ploop....