Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Friday, August 8, 2008

WHOAAA!!!

I’m imitating Ramon Zamora the Bruce Lee of the Philippines. I’m in my own world during those times. I used to watch lot’s of Kung Fu movies specially Jackie Chan’s early movies that were produced in Hong Kong. I bought myself plastic chucks so that if I accidentally hit myself it’s not going to hurt. I’ll be visiting my family in the Philippines for a month. I’m sure the trip will bring back lots of childhood memories.

my blog

5 comments:

Dipesh said...

nice one! really like the dragons in the bg!

rory said...

Awesome! Nice to see someone else swingin' some chuks back in the day...:)

Jim said...

Good one Jake. The similarities between you and Rory are starting to scare me :)

Greg said...

Wow Jake you must have been much taller as a kid. Fantastic illo and nice backdrop. Approved.

David Jackson said...

neat.