Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Barney Rubble from the Flintstoes, and Vincent From Pulp fiction





Fred would not nearly had been as funny without Barney. If it werent for Barney, Fred would be getting his butt kicked. Who ELSE would put up with the crap that Barney did? This is my rendition of an all time fave cartoon.

I always looked at John Travolta's Character, Vincent, From Pulp Fiction as Jules' (sam Jackson) side kick. It seemed as if Jules was makin all the major decisions that the duo did. I did these drawings of Vincent originally for an animation character design contest and did several versions.

4 comments:

Dipesh said...

great job!

Gnarfdeath said...

nice!!

rory said...

Yes, these are great! And the Barney Rubble...the only Barney sidekick I thought of was from Andy Griffith.

Unknown said...

Vincent without the shirt tops the rest! mind you they're all good I just really like that one best.