Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

thugster...

Late last year I got a ticket for speeding, so I took the drivers class to erase it. In that class, I sat one person over from this guy - he was trying to sell weed to the people sitting next to him. Later (in this 4 hour class from hell) he got caught sleeping and the instructor made him stand for the remainder of the class - it was funny.

Anyways, the way he dressed along with his idiosyncrasies, in my mind made him a true thug/ gangster.

3 comments:

Dipesh said...

heheh...funny storey. nice design, almost looks like the rapper Mos Def.

Greg said...

Sweet Geyer. What a tool.

Unknown said...

So how much weed did you buy from him? that is a funny story...haha...nice drawing. I like his teeny nimble little legs and bright yellow shirt.