Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Faces of Evil

Hey everyone, just joined up courtesy of a heads up from David J ;) I tend to draw myself more than a healthy individual should, so I can definitely contribute to this week's theme!

This was my Valentine's Card this year - yes, I was single. An attitude like this is prolly the reason why.



And a collection of various mood doodles (Moodles?):



Thanks for looking! Can't wait to see who else posts this week!

6 comments:

David Jackson said...

I really like the poop poking pic. (some nice alliteration)

and nice censorship on the mermaid.

Tom said...

These are delicous. Great fun.

Unknown said...

website, i need a website so that i can drool over your work and then link it.

jeremie lederman said...

Steph
these are fantastic. The gestures, line work and spontaneity of these doodles are a treat. Put the poo poker on the homepage of your future website.

n!k said...

hahaha cute.

Greg said...

Welcome Steph! Digging your work.