Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Friday, August 24, 2007

Clowns. . .why did it have to be clowns. . .


Hey Everyone,
Well I just joined Jumble-and what a great artist community it is!
Couldn't wait to dive in and get me feet wet! Ah, but I like many people have a life long aversion to clowns, so I was a little weirded out when I saw the theme.
So I thought maybe it's a good time to get over my fears. Instead of the insane scary clown thingy that first came to mind, I thought some more about how some days it must suck to be a clown. Trying to entertain a bunch of stinky, sticky kids on massive sugar highs . . . all those clown school loans to pay . . .
Anyways, it's my first post. . .be gentle. . .:)

2 comments:

Lena said...

i like it :) the lines just seem to flow really well. and man. that kid.. yeah. dead on hahah grubby little kids...

Greg said...

Welcome to the AJ! Clowns are indeed creepy and you captured that. Nice touch with the balloon animal and cards faling out of the sleeve. hahaha.