Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Legendary Monsters


This could be "Nessie" (Loch Ness) or "Champ" (Lake Champlain) or the lesser known "Chappy" the monster that lurks nearby my house in Chapparal Lake


Cuidado! Tenga cuidado! Chupacabra
- Groovie Ghoulies

Many things in this life
Are not what they appear
Yeah I look like a hare
But if you stop and you stare
I'm related to a deer

I got a jackalope face
I'm a jackalope guy
And I'm staring you down
Creepy jackalope eye

-Supersuckers

2 comments:

rory said...

"Chappy" huh? ....I think someone's had too much coffee in the wee hours.....and that chupacabra rocks!

Greg said...

Loving the shapes Jas. The Chupacabra makes me think of the Sleestacks from Land of the Lost for some reason. Creepy.