Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Monday, May 7, 2007

Heroes and Villains


In no particular order.
BLIMEY! It's been sooo long since I've contributed anything to this site so I better hustle! I so badly wanted to contribute for the other weekly titles but didn't manage to get anything done in time. My bad. So here's what Ive been up to late last night before going to bed. The colored version for Space Ghost was added a couple of minutes ago. Enjoy!

5 comments:

rory said...

These are all very nice. Really liking those Joker sketches!

Greg said...

These are great Sandra. Love seeing the roughs next to the colored versions.

Ken said...

awesome drawings!

Kt Shy said...

I love those Joker expressions! Great stuff!

please be friendly said...

How great is the animated Batman series?!

It is a rhetorical question - it is super great of course! You're character sketches are damn fine too, very expressive. Good work :)