Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Zoolander


One of my favorite movies, can't leave these two guys out.
Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
Mugatu: Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! this is great, such a good flick. Good job, I like Stiller's expression and you really nailed mugatu!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work! Is that Magnum by any chance!!??? It would be cool to see Mugatu's little dog.

Jim said...

Mugatu is GREAT!!!

Excellent stuff Greg

Mark Geyer said...

This weekend I watched this movie because this post made me want to see it again - great work!

Tom said...

I way late on this; but this is awesome Greg!