Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

COUNT CHOCULA

I was still eating Count Chocula cereal up until this past summer started. In the begining of the summer I decided to give up milk. It wasn't agreeing with my body anymore. So no more milk in my diet. One of the casualties of that decision was cereal. I would still be eating Count Chocula to this very day, if I was still drinking milk. I guess I could switch to Soy Milk or that Lactose Free stuff, but I lost a lot of weight, and intend to stay this way. I guess Count Chocula, the character, not the cereal, had a big effect on me. Bye Count Chocula. We had some good times. But it's OVER!! We're THROUGH!! DONE!!

4 comments:

DaLe said...

but what about munchies?! nothing kills that snacky feeling than processed little chucks in plastic bags contained in a cardboard box.

great pic by the way, i think hes sick of them too "why do i still do this? damn contracts"

Easy Zee said...

I never tried to use Count Chocula as a box of dry munchies. For that, I like to use Honey Combs. It's a good idea though. I think I will buy a box of Count Chocula today and try that.

Greg said...

I have never eaten Count Chocula cereal but the illustration is great nonetheless. Great shapes!

Mark Geyer said...

This is great! I could never give up dairy products though. I got to have my Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. I wonder who would win in a fight? The Captain or the Count... huh.

Awesome stuff, looking forward to seeing what you can do on this blog.