Your Dashboard Art Jumble's RSS Art Jumble on Twitter Art Jumble on Facebook

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

John Hughes' "Uncle Buck"




Not much explanation needed here. Uncle Buck is a classic.

Buck: Did you brush your teeth?
Miles: Yeah. You can even feel my toothbrush.
Buck: You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it... to see if you actually brushed your teeth... or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet.

3 comments:

GaryGepetto said...

LOL! that's awesome Greg. Great job! Good layout and nice caricatures.

Mark Geyer said...

Very cool, I like the John Candy caricatures, the quote from the movie too is classic Candy.

rory said...

Nice Greg . This is one of the John Hughes films I HAVE'NT seen...I've seen parts on TV , always looked good , just one of those flicks that slipped thru the cracks. You draw a sweet car , there !